Reciprocating and Turbo Prop Aircraft Maintenance and Repair.
Single and Twin Engine.
As aviation logistics experts, Aerolynx recognizes the need to provide maintenance for New Mexico and the surrounding states area. Our focus is on the special attention we provide clients in our ability to accommodate single and twin engine aircraft owners and operators with vacation and business travel repair and maintenance needs.
Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico we are located in the General Aviation Area of the Albuquerque International Airport. (Click here to learn more)
FAR Part 135 Specialized Center Equipped to Maintain and Repair:
- Turbo Prop Aircraft Limited Services Available
STAFF and SERVICES
- A&P Factory Trained Mechanics, IA Certified
- Annual, Hourly Phase and Scheduled Inspections
- FAR part 135 Certified
- Full-time Staff
- Maintenance Tracking
- Time Critical Turnaround
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Weekend and Expanded Hours Availability
EXPANDED SERVICES A-Z
- Bendix, Slick Magneto Overhaul/Repair
- Cessna Spar Strap Installation: A.D. 2005-05-52 Compliance
- Cessna Supplemental Inspection Document Inspections (S.I.D.’s)
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
- Engine Maintenance: Continental/Lycoming
- Engine Replacement/Overhaul/Repair/Replacement
- Engine Vibration Analysis
- Flight Control Surface Balance
- Fuel Bladder Cell R&R
- Major & Minor Sheet Metal Repair and/or Modifications
- Oxygen/Nitrogen Service
- Pneumatic Surface De-ice Boot Testing/Replacement/Repair and Conditioning
- Propeller De-ice Boot Removal/Replacement
- Turbo-charged and Normally Aspirated
- Video Bore Scope Examination
- We offer a variety of maintenance services. Please contact one of our representatives if the service you require is not listed.
“The Freedom And Flexibility To Choose When You Fly. How You Fly.”
At Aerolynx we have a saying: “How Far Do You Want To Go!”
Contact an Aerolynx maintenance representative. We’ll help get you there!
REAL TIME QUOTE 24/7 | (505) 991-0483 | (505) 217-3202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the National Business Aviation Association