DANGEROUS GOODS TRANSPORT 2020
Aerolynx provides service for the following classes of dangerous goods:
- CLASS 1 – Explosives 1.4S only (All other explosives are forbidden)
- DIVISION 2.1 – Flammable gases
- DIVISION 2.2 – Nonflammable gases
- CLASS 3 – Flammable liquids
- CLASS 4 – Flammable solids
- DIVISION 5.2 – Organic peroxides
- DIVISION 6.1 – Toxic substances
- DIVISION 6.2 – Infectious substances affecting humans or animals
- CLASS 7 – Radioactive materials
- CLASS 8 – Corrosives
- CLASS 9 – Miscellaneous
Operating under Part 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations, our team is dedicated to achieve a gold standard while meeting our customer requirements for service, reliability: From our Chief Pilot to affiliated ground crew, we are air logistics arrangers with a proven track record of safe, timely, and courteous air transportation services.
Servicing needs for same-day, next-day one-way, round trips, weekends, and other on-demand needs, our fleet includes Cessna 402s, Caravans, Pilatus PC-12s, and other types of aircraft to meet your requirements.
Have an On-demand need for dangerous goods transport? Contact us today.
REAL TIME QUOTE 24/7 | (505) 991-0483 | (505) 217-3202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the National Business Aviation Association