DANGEROUS GOODS TRANSPORT 2017
AeroLynx provides service for the following classes of dangerous goods:
- CLASS 1 – Explosives 1.4S only (All other explosives are forbidden)
- DIVISION 2.1 – Flammable gases
- DIVISION 2.2 – Nonflammable gases
- CLASS 3 – Flammable liquids
- CLASS 4 – Flammable solids
- DIVISION 5.2 – Organic peroxides
- DIVISION 6.1 – Toxic substances
- DIVISION 6.2 – Infectious substances affecting humans or animals
- CLASS 7 – Radioactive materials
- CLASS 8 – Corrosives
- CLASS 9 – Miscellaneous
Operating under Part 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations, our team is dedicated to achieve a gold standard while meeting our customer requirements for service, reliability, and superior customer service. We are more than an air charter company. From our chief pilot to affiliated ground crew, we are air logistics arrangers with a proven track record of safe, timely, and courteous air transportation services.
Servicing needs for same-day, next-day one-way, round trips, weekends, and other on-demand needs, our fleet includes Cessna 402s, Caravans, Pilatus PC-12s, and other types of aircraft to meet your requirements.
Have an On-demand need for dangerous goods transport? Contact us today.
REAL TIME QUOTE 24/7 | 1-866-402-2376 | (505) 217-3202 | email@example.com
Member of the National Business Aviation Association